I wish I were ending my semester, but remain a whole month of classes yet (tomorrow I have the first test of one of my courses).
In this semester I had six courses and they are at least two that I hate. But my favorite is a postgrad subject, "Physiology of fruit plants". I already finished it two weeks ago, I feel it was a hard subject. It was the main reason why I enjoyed it because half of my courses for this semester are undemanding and I hate going to class to warm the chair.
My favorite subject was about the physiology of fruit plants but focused on the agronomical practices to maintain and improve the development and yield of commercial fruit crops. It had a different way to learn, that I enjoyed a lot, was with some expositive classes, but mainly with articles and research. In addition, we all analyzed the contents as we learned them, with practical cases, which forced us to think and quickly integrate the new learnings.
That's all folks!
In this semester I had six courses and they are at least two that I hate. But my favorite is a postgrad subject, "Physiology of fruit plants". I already finished it two weeks ago, I feel it was a hard subject. It was the main reason why I enjoyed it because half of my courses for this semester are undemanding and I hate going to class to warm the chair.
My favorite subject was about the physiology of fruit plants but focused on the agronomical practices to maintain and improve the development and yield of commercial fruit crops. It had a different way to learn, that I enjoyed a lot, was with some expositive classes, but mainly with articles and research. In addition, we all analyzed the contents as we learned them, with practical cases, which forced us to think and quickly integrate the new learnings.
That's all folks!

go Physiology! (in general) Not quite sure about Gabino. Is the teacher, isn´t He?
ReplyDelete