In the last post of this blog like at first, I'm blogging without desire. Of course, I did not enjoy it. I did not only don't enjoy it, I hate it.
But the cause of I dislikes this experience is not blogging
in English. I have a matter of principles with expressing opinions or show
personal things in digital media. Unless few exceptions I do not matter about
the opinion of people and the life experience of people who are not friends or
family members. Practically I use Facebook only to watch memes.
I am not sure if blogging in English helped me to improve my
writing, but it is the only writing practice that I had in the last five years,
so probably I improved my writing.
The advantage of blogging in English classes is it is a way
to write things more difficult than the book's writing exercises and with the
Teacher's revision, we can have an idea about our capacity and quality of
writing in English.
A disadvantage is that not all of the classmates have the
same velocity in writing, and sometimes I wasted time waiting to post on their
blogs. Maybe it is not a problem of the blogging activity, otherwise is a problem
of the leveling test.
Like a suggestion, I think that reading in English is one of
the most useful abilities we need in our career. Maybe it is a good idea to
read some academic articles and post about it, instead of posting about the
topics we did.
It is all,

I'm sorry to hear you hated blogging . If you decide to take level 4 , I'm afraid you'll have to do the same activity with different topics, though.
ReplyDeletewell for me this blogger helped me in writing , but I understand you! good luck!
ReplyDeleteYou got a point there, some people literally post their entire lives and routine in facebook, that could be even dangerous. But hey!! its a mine of memes :D.
ReplyDelete