I do not have a favorite website related specifically to my career, Agriculture. Maybe in my first year, I used a specific website to search definitions, but now I can't remember its name... So, I'm going to talk about a website (actually it is a database) who is not only about agriculture, but I use it a lot. It is called EBSCO (http://web.b.ebscohost.com/ehost/search/selectdb?vid=0&sid=07c73187-9b61-4d38-bd7f-cbf145b01140%40pdc-v-sessmgr01). Is very useful, I visit it almost weekly to search reviews, magazine articles, books (if they're available)... I use this website looking for references to write the reports and to do my thesis.
With the account of the University, I have access to many of the things on this website, and if I don't have access to some articles I got an ace up my sleeve hahaha.
Before EBSCO I was using ISI Web of Science, but a professor shows to me EBSCO and now I find it much better than ISI Web of Science because is easier to use and with the account of the University I have access to more scientific articles.
With the account of the University, I have access to many of the things on this website, and if I don't have access to some articles I got an ace up my sleeve hahaha.
Before EBSCO I was using ISI Web of Science, but a professor shows to me EBSCO and now I find it much better than ISI Web of Science because is easier to use and with the account of the University I have access to more scientific articles.
I did not know that page, I will visit
ReplyDeleteThat website seems interesting
ReplyDeleteThe next time I do not find something, I'll search on that website
ReplyDelete