Skip to main content

My favourite photograph

 It is difficult to choose a favourite photo. I mean, pictures remember us moments, people... If I had a picture with all people significant in my life, surely I'll choose it like my favourite photo. More than this, if I wanted to select photographs who shows great moments, surely a lot of space in the cloud will be needed.

 So, 'cause I'm stubborn, I'm going to choose at least three pictures to show you.

This photo was in my High School graduation, with my parents. It was taken by the journalist of the School, and I saved it from the web page.

In this, I'm with my brother. It was my last day in School. My mom takes this picture.

And this photograph was automatically taken. Is dated on January 2018. I'm with my girlfriend in the bridge of  Blanco river, in our travel across the asutral highway.

That's all folks!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immigrants

I think to talk about immigrants will always cause controversy. The population of our country, as all the New World´s countries, has been being formed by immigrants. From the settlement of America, with people who came from Polynesia until today, with Peruvian, Haitian, Colombian, Venezuelan an others immigrants. About the current wave of immigrants, I agree with is necessary to regulate who and how many people can come here to stay. Immigrants change our society, with good and bad things. There are many good immigrants, who came to Chile looking for opportunities and they are honest people working. But, by the other side, there are bad ones, who are committing crimes, as kidnaps, steals, drug traffic, prostitution, and murders. In my opinion, the policies taken by the government (practically closing the borders) are necessary, in the short term, while defining a thoughtful immigration policy.

Evaluation of my blog experience

In the last post of this blog like at first, I'm blogging without desire. Of course, I did not enjoy it. I did not only don't enjoy it, I hate it. But the cause of I dislikes this experience is not blogging in English. I have a matter of principles with expressing opinions or show personal things in digital media. Unless few exceptions I do not matter about the opinion of people and the life experience of people who are not friends or family members. Practically I use Facebook only to watch memes. I am not sure if blogging in English helped me to improve my writing, but it is the only writing practice that I had in the last five years, so probably I improved my writing. The advantage of blogging in English classes is it is a way to write things more difficult than the book's writing exercises and with the Teacher's revision, we can have an idea about our capacity and quality of writing in English. A disadvantage is that not all of the classmates have the same v...

Why did I choose my career?

Today I am going to talk about how I chose my career. In high school, when I was in 2nd grade, I wanted to study electrical engineering because until now electricity is very interesting to me, but it was (actually, I am) very bad at math (now I'm much better, but not to be an engineer civil). My dad always gave me the advice that it was not a race for me, so it was better to think about another career. He told me that I should study geography or be a lawyer, but these careers did not convince me. Finally, I decided to study Agronomic Engineering at the University of Chile, because since I was a child I like the field and nature, and in my point of view, it must be the best career to going to live out of the city (and earn money). Now I can´t be happier with my choice, soon I´m going to be an Agronomical Engineer, and as the days pass go, more I love my career.