Today is time to write about technology.
The Oxford Dictionary defines technology as:
"The application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, especially in the industry".
I look for the definition in Real Academia EspaƱola dictionary and it's the same definition.
So, my favourite piece of technology is the smartphone. Smartphones are very useful because they are mobile phones and computers at the same time. They could be used in many activities, today like a student I use it to see the email, the marks, the classes, memes, to take photos and be communicated with family and friends. Tomorrow being professional maybe I will use it with powerful apps who helps to take decisions quickly in the field.

What brand you recommend for smartphone?
ReplyDeleteA Smartphones is a nice piece of technology, especially for apps that help in your field
ReplyDeleteIt would be so much different whitout this type of technology!
ReplyDelete